Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Frugal Fashion Find: Tobi

Ahhh the weekend. Yesterday I got the chance to meet up with a friend from Jasper where we went to see Gangster Squad (Ryan Gosling, yummy) and Sean Penn, it was really well done; if you like action like me I would definitely recommend it. After the movie, we went out to the pub for a drink and some chats, I hadn't seen her in a while and it was awesome to catch up! Today I plan on doing homework (yawn) and then going out for a friend's birthday. This weekend shall be a one to remember!

For today's Frugal Fashion Find, I was recently introduced to the shop Tobi. I don't think I have ever stumbled upon an online shop with GREATER sale deals....
- 30% off new items everyday
- Free worldwide shipping
- 90% of Winter markdowns
- 50% off your first purchase
- 50% off if you get 5 friends to visit: Click here to help me get 50% off

Here are a few of my favourite picks under $50: 
I could of totally added this bag to my last splurge + save post!
I need a leather skater skirt!! 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5


They have such a huge selection of apparel and accessories that you can literally find anything that you are looking for.

11 comments:

  1. sweet! it looks actually really nice, i might order smth from there, haven't decided what yet :)
    love ur blog!

    www.kotrynabass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag and the sweater best!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have stumbled across your darling blog from Gia's! Love love love tobi! Come visit :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog, and i love that bag up top. Come follow me back at http://www.m00ngl0w.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 & #4 are my style. Thanks for the info on Tobi

    Blessings~
    Alethea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing us to this shop - I followed your link and signed up! Can't wait to see what you buy with your discount!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ally that's so sweet of you!

      Summer x

      Delete
  7. love the teal purse... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh cute finds - might have to check this out. love that blue shirt with the cut-outs!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many factors you might consider while you are going to buy contact lenses online.....
    summer fashion

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN