Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday Weekly Roundup

I'm finally back in Hamilton!!! Good to be back. School starts tomorrow (not looking forward to that one bit) but I'm so happy to be home with my roommates and to see all my friends. My schedule this semester SUCKS but I'll work through it.

Here are some of the best on the web this week:

TO EAT
How yummy does this Caramelized Onion & Steak Quesdilla look!?

TO WEAR
Everyone needs a bowler hat in their closet and this hat from Nasty Gal is perfect!

TO LISTEN
Darwin Deez is one of my favourites lately. If you can listen to one of their songs without dancing or bobbing your head you need some help.

TO DECORATE
My dream bathroom.

TO SEE
Love this 1960 Vintage Toast & Coffee photo

TO CREATE

Happy Sunday!


10 comments:

  1. Visiting from http://marlowesloft.com via the Aloha blog hop. I adore aqua/Tiffany blue/turquoise, so the "To Decorate" is my favourite section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bathroom is beautiful! Definitely my dream bathroom too :)

    http://threeinchstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspirations!!
    Found you from Blog Hop. Wanna follow each other ? :)
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such inspiring photos! I want it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the bathroom! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from the blog hop! I've been seeing so many bowler hats on girls lately and it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fun.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that bathroom is certainly perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun post. I love that bathroom and those tv-stands!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN