Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Frugal Fashion Find Friday: S&M Watch

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone is excited for their St. Patrick's Day weekend! I know I am. I am planning on not being sober for the next 48 hours and then finishing a 12 page essay hungover on Monday (wish me luck). Also, my favourite man in the entire world will be visiting me this following week!!! I haven't seen Paul since Christmas it's almost been three months since I've seen that boy! School is going to be hectic for the last two weeks of March so for the next two weeks I will be dedicated to spending time with Paul and writing a thousand essays so unfortunately there will be no new Oh Summer Candy posts until Easter Weekend. I hope you won't miss me too much!

Today's Frugal Fashion Find is the Etsy store owned by Lawrence LI named S & M Watch. Watches usually can get pretty high in price, so when I stumbled upon S & M Watch I knew I had to share it with my favourite frugal females. 

His watches are priced at an average $35 with a huge selection of watches to choose from. From watches with maps, animals, patterns and even sells custom made watches! 

A few of my favourite watches: 


Sport your Canadian pride with a Vintage Map of Canada Watch

If you're a dedicated Oh Summer Candy reader it's no secret that I'm in love with astrology. This 12 Constellations Watch in Rose Gold is perfect for astrology lovers like myself. 

Can't go wrong with an Elegant Deer Watch

Make sure you go check out more watches from S&M Watch.

I'll be back in a few weeks!! Until then..


15 comments:

  1. Wow I love the constellation watch!!!

    I live in the town where the 2nd largest parade in New York state is held next to NYC's parade so it's going to be St. Patty's day shenanigans!! =) Have fun at your celebrations and good luck on your paper!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of these watches. i think the little deer watch might be my fave.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these watches! New follower from the GFC blog hop, and I look forward to reading more posts!
    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the blog hop!! Super cute blog!!

    xo Lauren
    Sincerely, Lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there! new follower here via the gfc collective hop :)
    i love those watches! so darn fun!
    xoxo- Kaara @ In the Kitch with Kaara

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo fate. I was just looking at watches on Ebay. Saved me! Love, love, love these so will check him out.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by and following from GFC coll., love the vintage map watch!have a happy week, many greetings from far away Germany, noni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a love of watches...especially ones that are different. Stopping by from the GFC Collective this morning and a new follower.
    Happy Monday!
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm a new follower from the GFC blog hop & I'm absolutely LOVING that watches that you've posted! I need to add some new ones to my collection- you've given me some great inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooooooh I love the elegant deer watch!!!
    Trish


    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, we are readers of your blog and we have started a new project and a new blog. We'd like to invite you. Thanks :) Rue du Tambour

    http://ruedutambour.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the Canada watch!! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN