Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Fashion Inspiration: Alexa Chung

I started to become fascinated with Alexa Chung about five years ago when I realized she was dating frontman Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys. The couple weren't top headlines in Canada, but I am a huge Arctic Monkey's fan and I was curious as to who this beautiful stylish female was by his side. To my surprise, she wasn't living in Turner's shadow. She is a successful model and television presenter. 

Alexa Chung is a fashion icon in the UK, but when I talk about her to some of my Canadian friends they say, "Who?" That's why I had to give the beautiful Alexa Chung an introduction for my North American friends who may not know this stunning creature. 

If I had to raid anyone in the world's closet - it would be Alexa Chung. Her style is modern yet classic. I love how she is able to rock many different styles - rock, girly, classic etc., She is just the epitome of cool. 





Who is your style crush? 

Deal of the Day: Go Jane: Up to 60% off Denim

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe people don't know who she is, she's my idol. I adore her style! I have too many style crushes to name, but at the moment my style icon is Marina & the Diamonds.

    Megan xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! She is so gorgeous, and seems so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.. I love her too! One of my favourites for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Alexa Chung!!

    xoxo
    aileen
    sexoavecdulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100% agreement on Alexa Chung! The best. And her hair. Her photo is what I showed my stylist when I went ombre a few years ago. Perfection.

    Also - always excited to discover another Canadian blogger! Really liking your blog! Would love it if you visited mine too.

    www.glitterglimmersparkleshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN