Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Weekly Roundup

I am PRAYING for a nice day. It has literally non-stopped rain everyday here in Hamilton and I'm getting sick of it! It's spring! I just want to wear a floral dress and run around in my bare feet, but April showers has showered us with constant rain. Yesterday I had my first exam and as soon as I walked out it started hailing, I hope that's a good omen like a bird crapping on your shoulder, which has happened to me way too many times. 

Weekly Roundup:

TO EAT
Some people have a sweet tooth, I have a grease tooth. This Brown Sugar Shaked Fries Recipe from A Beautiful Mess sounds like something I'll have to try

TO WEAR

TO LISTEN
Some Here Comes the Sun in hopes the sun will come out today.

TO DECORATE

TO SEE

TO CREATE
This Fruit Mat DIY from The House That Built Lars is perfect for Spring/Summer decor!

How was your week?

10 comments:

  1. Everything about this post is perfect! I love it all :) Of course, if I had to pick one thing, that would be the fries... YUM! Also love the polka dot skirt, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so lovely, colourful and bright! And that skirt you picked out is gorgeous!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fries look delicious. Thanks for sharing!

    - Kaileigh @ somehowchaotic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eep! The lemon welcome mat is sooooo cute! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog:) just followed !
    Melody

    http://melodylokm.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its been rainy in Chicago too....so depressing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mat is simply amazing! Too cool! xx http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous blog! thanks for commenting from ifb! :) following you back
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the doormat and the polka dot skirt is gorgeous! Great picks :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. just stumbled across your site via the link up and am so happy i did! obsessing over this lemon welcome mat, need it for spring! and the polka dot skirt, what a flirty fun shape doesnt get better than that this season! loving the vintage roller skating photo makes me wish i was born in that era! happy friday xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN