Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

Weekly Roundup

This week is probably one of the worst weeks I have had in my life. It all started out with a bad day at work, followed by a hike where I tripped and hit my head on a rock and ended with the passing of my Grandmother. If you read my post below, you can see how much I truly loved my Grandmother. It breaks my heart that I am not able to be with my family right now since I couldn't afford a flight home. Fortunately, I will be with them in a month and I am counting down the days until I am reunited with my family during this difficult time. The past week was rough, I barely left my bed, but once I was convinced to get out of my funk and get outside, things started to get a little better. Although I do have my moments of sadness, I keep reminding myself that she passed away peacefully and she is in a better place with Grampa now. I love and miss you Grandma.

TO EAT
If you don't love pizza something is seriously wrong with you. I'm looking forward to trying this Cauliflower Crust Pizza recipe. 

TO WEAR
I have been looking for a shirt with this Mean Girls inspired quote for ages

TO LISTEN
Candle In the Wind by Elton John was the chosen song for my Grandma's funeral. Also famously used for Princess Diana's funeral. 

TO DECORATE
Everything about this room is incredible. From the female portraits, to the green tufted couch. Gimme.

TO SEE
I'd love to find a place like this where I live. 

TO CREATE
This simple DIY comes with inspiring results.

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your grandma, all the best
    xo

    victoriasanusi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry to hear about your Grandma too. I lost mine just a while back and up till now I still miss her.

    On a separate note, I like this list! I think I will make one for my own blog ^__^
    **just blog-hopping around**

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN