Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

One Year Anniversary


Happy one year to my devishly handsome and incredibly sweet boyfriend Paul. Thank you for the best year of my life, even when we were living 3000 miles away from each other, not a minute went by without you in my mind. I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me and brought to my life. For the first time in my life I truly feel beautiful and loved. I honestly don't know how I landed such an incredible boyfriend, I didn't think a man like you existed. After all the hurt that past relationships have brought to me, you quickly healed my heart and I'm forever grateful that I have you now and I will never let you go. You bring out the best version of myself, I am a better person because of you. I love you Paul and always will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN