Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Featured Frugal Female: BreAnna @ Peacoats And Plaid



Tell us about yourself and your blog:
I'm a mommy by day and a dance teacher by night. I call myself a "die-hard creator", so I'm constantly working on some DIY/craft project or being creative in some crazy way. My blog is where I share all of that and more.

What is your favourite item in your closet that is under $25? 
My black maxi skirt that I got from Target. It goes with everything, and it's so comfy.

What drug store beauty product can you not live without?
Palladio Dual Wet/Dry foundation. It's the closest replacement I've found for my expensive salon brand foundation, dare I say I actually like it better...

Are you more likely to thrift shop or buy brand new?
Most definitely thrift shop. And more times than not, when I'm out "regular" shopping I'll turn down something because I know I can find it at a thrift store for way cheaper!

What are you most likely to splurge on?
Being that I was a hair stylist for 5 years, I have a hard time using "store brand" hair care products. The shampoo and conditioner that I currently use retails at $30 for a normal sized bottle :/ Luckily I still get my pro discount on products.

Best budget-saving advice?:
Take the time to do your research. Is it worth the money? Could you find it somewhere cheaper online? And when all else fails... coupons, coupons, coupons! 


Make sure to follow BreAnna on her BlogFacebook, and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN