Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Weekly Roundup

This week has been one hell of a week. Paul and I traveled 4000 miles across the country in a cramped car and a cat. We arrived to our new 1930's walk up apartment and have been constantly unpacked and shopping for furniture. I have never in my life broke out and it's either the new make up I'm wearing or how stressed out I am but I will not be taking a picture of myself until my face clears up... or  going out in public. Stressed and tired is an understatement, who knew moving would be so stressful! I don't have any internet at my place right now so I'm currently slacking on emails and blogging, bare with me!

TO EAT
Some girls like diamond rings, I prefer Crispy Baked BBQ Onion Rings

TO WEAR

I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket for fall, this one is a serious contender.

TO LISTEN
I recently saw Capital Cities on Saturday at Edge Fest in Toronto, and they are so much fun live! Especially their trumpet and flawless dance moves. 

TO DECORATE
This hammock chair is too perfect. 

TO SEE

TO CREATE
Following the leather theme, this DIY leather clutch is too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN