Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Featured Frugal Female: The Craziest Paradigm


Tell us about yourself and your blog
Hey, I'm Yuen, 17 years old and I blog over at The Craziest Paradigm I run a fashion blog with bits of beauty and lifestyle thrown into it (: Basically, my blog is my little slice of the web where I write about things I love and share ideas and inspiration with others - it's my rambles and thoughts in words!

What is your favourite item in your closet that is under $25? 
This is a tough one...I would say my light blue denim skater skirt because I can pair it with virtually anything (:

What drug store beauty product can you not live without?
Baby Lips lip balm! If there's one thing I hate, it's dry and chapped lips.

Are you more likely to thrift shop or buy brand new?
When it comes to clothes and materialistic items, I love to thrift because you can spend less, buy more and sometimes find really unique pieces ;)

What are you most likely to splurge on?
A dress or a pair of shoes!

Best budget-saving advice?:
Buy items for the next season. i.e buy summer/spring items during autumn/winter (if they stock it of course!) and vice versa because they'll often be in the end of season sale which means it'll be loadsss cheaper and you can just save it to wear during the appropriate time! 

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Make sure to follow Yuen on her BlogTwitterFacebook, and LookBook

If you want to be a Featured Frugal Female email be at : summercandice93 [dot] gmail [dot] com



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN