Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Wednesday Wishlist: My Birthday!

Tomorrow is my birthday! I turn 20, and I am officially no longer a teenager (hooray)! Actually, it's kind of bittersweet; now I have no excuse for why I can't handle my alcohol proper. In honour of my birthday, I decided to conjure up a wish list for all my friends and family who want to spoil me this year. 


1. I need ANOTHER pair of combat boots this fall, I seem to over wear them every season, they just go perfect with everything! 
2. I am obsessing over this Mean Girls Shirt I find it hilarious.
3. This tote is so cute! 
4. Wolf tattoo tights? Sign me up
5. Love the peter pan collar!
6. I lost my IPod months ago and I still haven't been able to replace it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN