Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

What I'm Wearing Wednesday: I'm a 90's Bitch


Where has Oh Summer Candy been? Well, I have been quite busy. Landing myself a serving job and a PR Internship at my University. I think this is the first time in my life where I feel like I'm going on the path to where I'm supposed to be. Unfortunately, Paul has moved out. Ontario wasn't working for him, I miss him everyday, back to long distance is not going to be easy.



What I'm Wearing: Bart Simpson Shirt/Forever 21, Plaid/Old Forver 21 (similar), Shorts/Vintage, Tights/Value Village, Boots/Just Fab (similar)

This outfit can't get more nineties. From the Bart Simpson shirt, military boots and plaid. So proud to be a 90s kid and ecstatic that I can rock this decade again. 
"You're from the 70s but I'm a 90s bitch. I love it!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN